(Stage 1) Free initial consultation
- This initial consultation will be carried out over the telephone, using skype or by a face to face visit in your home or our office.
- This will help us to understand your individual requirements and give you the opportunity to ask any initial questions.
- Based on your individual requirement, we will quote you a fixed fee in writing for the agreed work.
(Stage 2) Assessment process
- We will arrange to meet with you at your home, care setting, our office or wherever you feel most comfortable at a time convenient to you. This will enable us to discuss your wishes and requirements, taking into account your needs and any areas of concern to you. Depending on your situation this may take more than one visit.
- To ensure a full and detailed assessment, it is our practice to contact other relevant professionals with your consent.
(Stage 3) Care planning
- We will identify and discuss with you the options available and prices of all services and arrange for the service providers to invoice you or your representative directly.
- We will liaise with all care providers, professionals or other relevant people to ensure that the care plan is tailored to your needs. This plan will address all aspects of your life to ensure a bespoke care package is provided.
- We will provide you with a written care plan that states your needs, how they will be met and whom they will be met by. The cost of the service that you are commissioning will also be included.
(Stage 4) Review
- After four weeks we will arrange a review meeting with you and your family/representative to ensure that the provision of care, services or equipment is delivered to the highest standard, fully meets your needs and is what you want. As part of this process, we will contact the service providers and other professionals as necessary, to ensure that you receive the optimum service.
- Should you have any queries regarding your care package, we will be happy to address them by involving the relevant people.
- You are welcome to contact us at any time prior to and after the review taking place.
(Stage 5) Ongoing
- It is important that your needs and wishes continue to be met and that you don't feel left alone to address any concerns or queries that may arise. To ensure your ongoing safety and quality of life is at its optimum, we recommend continuing reviews throughout the year.